1. What carrier and shipping service do you use?
Hana Tropicals uses FedEx® Express 2 day service for flower deliveries within the US and USPS Priority Mail for moringa and turmeric products.
2. Where do you ship?
We ship to all 50 states within the United States. International shipping is not available.
3. What is your return/refund policy?
Due to the perishable nature of our flowers and plants, all sales are final and non-refundable. Your satisfaction is very important to us, and we will do our best to resolve any issues if you call us within 7 days of your order shipment. Ever since the COVID-19 pandemic has started, FedEx has not been able to fulfill their guarantee of 2 day shipping. We are now guaranteeing delivery within 3 days of shipment, and we are thankful for your understanding that once FedEx has control of your flower box, it is out of our control. Please be kind when FedEx delays do occur.
Please note the following instances where a refund or re-ship is not possible:
- Flowers that are delayed after collection by FedEx due to holiday seasons or over-the-weekend shipments.
- Shipments to California, Arizona, and Florida may be delayed by the Department of Agriculture’s inspections. Flowers may be delayed up to one day in these cases.
- If we are provided with the wrong shipping address, zip code, or phone number, and the carrier is unable to complete the delivery.
- If we are notified after 5 days of receiving defective flowers or plants.
- Flowers that are wilted due to exposure to extreme cold or heat by FedEx or being left outside at point of delivery.
4. What is included in your order?
All orders will include a gift box, customizable gift card, and a tracking number for your shipment. The tracking number will be sent to your email from Fedex. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and 100% guaranteed satisfaction with each of our orders.
5. Will I receive the exact arrangement as pictured?
At Hana Tropicals, we believe in working with, not against, the land to harvest for our arrangements. We will always try to send you an arrangement or plant like the photo on the website, however the flowers in our arrangements will vary slightly depending on what is in season. We cannot guarantee that the colors and style of the arrangement will be exactly as pictured. If your heart is set on a specific flower or color, please email or call us to check its availability. With that said, working with the land in this way means that you will receive the freshest, most in-season flowers that Maui has to offer!
6. What kind of certifications do you have?
Hana Tropicals is certified by the USDA to ship flowers and plants throughout the United States. We use all organic growing and harvesting practices.