Macadamia Nut Pie
Yield: Approx. 8 servings
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar Hawaiian macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shell
10 minutes; read in 1 hour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the dark corn syrup, sugar, and eggs. Stir in macadamia nuts and melted butter. Pour into pie shell.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or until filling is set. If necessary, cover edge with foil to prevent overbrowning.